Not only do your wedding rings symbolize forever, but we want you to love them forever, too. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, remember that you can work with our designers to create the wedding rings of your dreams. Plus, we can match any engagement ring with a custom ring designed just for you!
WEDDING RING METALS
Worthington Jewelers offers a wide selection of precious and contemporary metals so that you can find the wedding bands that suit both your taste and budget. Learn more about our metal choices below:
- 14k and 18k Yellow Gold: Pure, 24k gold is too soft for most jewelry. Most yellow gold jewelry contains alloys of silver, copper, and zinc to increase hardness while preserving the natural yellow color of pure gold. This is great for those wanting a classic look.
- 14k and 18k White Gold: White gold is created using white metals such as silver or palladium as alloys. It’s one of the most popular metal choices for today’s couples.
- 14k and 18k Rose Gold: Alloying gold with copper and silver creates the soft, warm glow of trendy rose gold. The warm color enhances many skin tones.
- Platinum: While it resembles silver and white gold, platinum is much stronger and more durable so that you can wear it with confidence.
We also offer a wide variety of contemporary metal wedding bands including Tungsten Carbide, Vitalium, Titanium, and Cobalt Chrome as well as non-metal options such as Carbon Fiber and Ceramic.
Need help in deciding which metals are best for you? Give us a call at (614) 430-8800 or stop into our store in downtown Worthington!
Worthington Jewelers, Your Engagement Ring Experts
We know that selecting an engagement ring is a big decision. We’re here to make the experience stress-free and fun! Just tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll find a ring that matches your vision and your budget. We’ll also help you understand all the options you have when choosing an engagement ring, such as:
- Style: From vintage, to modern and everything in between. We understand that each person is different and carry an array of styles to suit many tastes.
- Metals: We offer engagement rings in a variety of metals including platinum, yellow gold, white gold, and rose gold. Stop in and we’ll teach you about the benefits of each.
- Diamonds: We’ll walk you through the 4 C’s so that you can better understand the qualities of a diamond and how you can get the most sparkle for your investment.
- Gemstones: Along with quality diamonds, we also carry other precious gemstones, which can be used as accents or as the primary stone.
- Wedding Rings: Once you’ve selected the perfect engagement ring, we’ll help you find wedding bands that complement it. For both her and yourself!
One-of-a-Kind, For A Lifetime
If you’re looking for a ring that is as unique as she is, consider our custom design services. Just bring us your ideas, and we’ll transform them into a one-of-a-kind ring that she will treasure for a lifetime. When you visit Worthington Jewelers, the only limit is your imagination.