Columbus Ohio Gold Buying
Looking for a place to sell your gold in Columbus Ohio? Come to Worthington Jewelers! You’ll find it’s more convenient than ever to sell your diamonds, gold, silver and platinum in Columbus, and you’ll get paid on the spot.
You’ll work with certified gemologists and jewelry professionals to sell your diamonds and gold. An accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, Worthington Jewelers is recognized as one of the top places to sell gold in Columbus. We are fully licensed as a precious metals dealer by the Ohio Department of Commerce.
How Our Columbus, Ohio Gold Buying Service Works
- At Worthington Jewelers, you don’t need an appointment to sell your old or broken jewelry.
- Our staff will examine your jewelry and sort it out by karat (10k, 14k, 18k, platinum, palladium, sterling silver) and will evaluate your gemstones and diamonds.
- Jewelry professionals will accurately test the karat content in your gold jewelry that is not stamped.
- We weigh your items on the sales floor using certified scales.
- You’ll receive an offer for your jewelry based on the day’s gold market.
- The decision to sell is always up to you. If you accept our offer, you’ll be paid immediately.
We Buy Gold, Diamonds, Jewelry and More
Here are some of the items we buy in Columbus every day:
- Precious metal jewelry, including 10k, 14k, 18, and 22k gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
- Diamonds and other valuable gemstones including rubies, sapphires and emeralds
- Gold and silver coins
- Sterling silver flatware, coffee and tea services, cups, mugs, bowls, platters and other serving pieces.
- Gold bars
- Dental gold
- Vintage pocket and wrist watches with gold cases
- Select models of fine watches such as Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Omega and Movado
Our Columbus Ohio gold buying service includes many unique items made of gold, silver and other precious metals. Bring in your item today for a complimentary evaluation.
10 Great reasons to bring your jewelry to Worthington Jewelers
10. We buy your jewelry based on the value of each item (including gemstones) not just gold scrap value.
9. We want your fine jewelry to resell (check out our large estate jewelry selection).
8. Our location is in a safe and convenient neighborhood (downtown Worthington, Ohio).
7. Our scales are certified by the State of Ohio for accuracy.
6. We are active members of IJO – Independent Jewelers Association and have a certified gemologist on staff.
5. No high pressure tactics from our staff – the decision is yours. We will even clean the jewelry for you at no charge.
4. Get 50 percent more for your gold and diamonds in trade for other jewelry items.
3. We can use your diamonds and gemstones to remake or create a new piece of jewelry.
2. If you choose to repair your item we offer onsite repairs.
1. We pay extremely competitive prices for gold, diamonds and other precious metals and gems.
Visit Worthington Jewelers to get top dollar for your gold and diamonds today!